Saint Barth, Treasure of the Caribbean
A few hours from Miami and New York, and only a little more from Europe, Saint Barth’, the Rock, is located on the Caribbean Arc. Welcome to a tropical paradise that perfectly combines Exotic lifestyle and French Art de Vivre. Land in one of the tiniest airport in the world and enjoy the island way of life with its paradisiac beaches, turquoise waters, tropical and lush vegetation but also party places and luxury stores.
Here you are, Welcome to Saint Barth’ for a dreaming getaway
How to get to Saint Barth
The island is mainly connected to St. Martin, the neighboring island which is about 10 minutes flight. Saint Martin Airport has connections with the main cities in Europe, Canada, United States, South America… Most flights from Europe or the United States to St Martin (Juliana Airport) are direct flights. Several companies from Anguilla, Antigua, St Kitts, Nevis and Puerto Rico are also landing in Saint Barth’.
Covid travel requirements to Saint-Barthélémy:
• Be fully vaccinated (2 doses) – 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 1 month after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine – The approved vaccines are: Comirnaty (Pfizer), Spikevax (Moderna), Vaxzevria (Astrazeneca) and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen
• Show a 72-hour negative PCR test or a 48-hour negative antigen test (rapid test)
If you are not vaccinated:
• Provide a compelling reason (family, professional or medical)
• Show a 72-hour negative PCR test or a 48-hour negative antigen test (rapid test)• A 7-day mandatory self-isolation following by a PCR test
Via SXM, antigen test is allowed only for US and Canadians travelers
From September the 13th, a sanitary pass is required in Saint Barthélémy :
What is a sanitary pass :
Person over the age of 18will be asked for a sanitary pass to get to different places and events. 3 types of docuements are accepted :
– Certificate of complete vaccination process
– Negative PCR test performed within 72 hours prior arrival or rapid antigen test performed less than 48 hours before arrival
– Positif testing certificate minimum 11 days and maximum 6 months
Where is the sanitary pass required :
– Sports places – Gym – Dojo..
– Lorient’s Cinema
– Events & Exhibition halls (wedding halls, private parties organized in restaurants / bars…)
– Bars / Hotels / Restaurants
Contact us if you need more informations email@example.com
What’s happening in Saint Barth
All year long Saint Barth has a lot of different events to offer. Whether you are looking for Cultural (Book and Theatre Festivals) Musical (Jazz & Music Festival), Nautical (Bucket Regatta, Les Voiles de Saint Barth…) Historical (National Celebration), the island proposes a large range of activities and events; And this is without naming all the great parties and events in the different venues of the island that take place all year long.
For the detailed annual program, you can visit www.saintbarth-tourisme.com